So, I hve not writen in a while. I guess everyone needs an update! All 2 of you!!!
Last weekend we went to Austin, just becuse. We didn't really have a reason. This is the first time in my life I have ever gone anywhere out of town just to go. I always have a reason or I just don't go. I don't even go to Longview usless there is a reason. That is just the start of what is going to be a crazy Summertime. We got the message that one of Kody's childhood friends died early Monday morning. He colapsed while fighting a fire. It is terrible to think how quick it can happen and someone can be gone in an instant. Kody learned a lesson in all this. The lesson is, why spend so much time stressing oer possibly losing a job when Conway cannever have another job again. At least we have a job and a life to worry about so why waste it worrying!
So with this news means we are headed back down to Austin tonight, and wont be back until Saturday. Actually I won't be going because our replacement dresser that was orderd a month ago will finally be arriving, either saturday at any time or sunday, so I have to stay home and receive that. My grandmother has decided that for the first time since he middle daughter died that she will come visit Dallas again and come see my home. I can't wait. I have been cleaing like a mad woman. The house will look amazing when she arrives. So that sums up this weekend.
Now on to next week...Can you ever believe how fast time flies? Kody's middle brother will be graduating from Arizona State on Friday. I can not believe how fast that flew by. I mean, just the other day Aubrey was spreading cheese and beans all over her face at Chad's high school graduation lunch!
We will have the next 2 weekends off! Thank goodness!!! I a sure they will get filled up soon. There is always a surprise around the corner.
June is even crazier and talk about fast time...Clay is graduating high school! Clay is Kody's little brother. I met him when he was so young, and can not believe it is time for him to graduate. The scond weekend we will be in Louisianna, I am visiting an old roommate from Kilgore and Kody is celebrating a bachelor party. We are going to New Orleans!!! I have never been! The weekend of the 20th we will be celebrating Kody's birthday since we will be in New Orleans for his real day. Finally, we will end that month with a wedding in Houston for our last groomsman to get married from our wedding!!! I can't believe that either.
July will kick off with a bang! We are going to San Diego. We are going to catch a few baseball games, and I am going to work! FUN I know but hey at least it is in a great city. That trip will keep me in San Diego for 2 weekends! Then I plan on coming home and crashing for few weekends!!!!!
The end for now!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Update
Posted by The Kohl's at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment