We had a wonderful time with the family tonight as Catfish Parlour for Nawnee's birthday party. We had some catfish as well as some delicious hushpuppies, but best of all we got to catch up on some time with this little guy. 
It was a wonderful night and I got some deliciou red velvet cake! I love red velvet cake. I could eat it everyday.
Here is a picture of little Blake with big Kody.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Catfish Parlour
Posted by The Kohl's at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Blake is such a cutie! I am glad we got to see you guys a couple weeks ago.
Aww, I know, it was great seeing you and catching up, also great to meet Carter and Justin
I just came to say hi. You haven't posted in a while. Hope you guys are doing well. I guess it's good timing since you had responded to my last comment :)
Aww, thanks for saying hello, I still dont know how to recognize when people leave comments on here???
HOw are y'all doing?
Post a Comment