I got a surprise in the mail Wednesday evening. A double T cake pan. It is basicaly amazing and I cant wait to make a realy cake with it. I had a box of cupcakes in my panty that I decided to use and do a test cake for this weekend. Turns out it was not eough cake mix, but I think it did well. I took it to work for my employees to test out. They loved it and were impressed. I think they underestimate my talents in the kitchen. They never ever want to try anything I bring for lunch but always offer up their lunch to me. OH WELL, their loss.
Here is a pictue of the cake!
I am getting so excited for the game tomorrow. I feel like I could not be any more excited, well maybe if I was able to go to Austin. Don't Kody's bosses know that there is a huge game on tomorrow and that scheduling a meeting at 1PM really allows no one to get to Austin in time to enjoy any festivities? Come on Rodman...be considerate. Only kidding, but we will be in Dallas, so everyone throw down a cold one for me.
Friday, September 18, 2009
Let's go TECH!!
Posted by The Kohl's at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment