Monday, September 8, 2008

We had a big weekend!

First,hello everyone! We had a wonderful weekend with Kody's family. We went to Austin on Friday so we could see Clay play football. We made it in plenty time and got to see a big win! When I update my photos I will post pictures. We made special shirts that were a big hit. We also went into Austin and tried our new favorite resturant, PitaPit. It was delicious! I can not say enough good things about it!

We have a big weekend ahead of us this coming weekend as well. Some events are secrets, so I can not say a word yet. We will be traveling again, I can tell you that much.

1 comments:

The Watkins Family said...

Yay for your blog! I drove by the Pita Pit in Coralville today and it said it was open again! We're going to try it soon. :)